Thursday 25 January 2018

Thursday 25th January - Why?


Yesterday was a rather hazy recovery day. Apart from slight disequilibrium I experienced no nausea or other ill-effects. Presumably, I passed out before enough alcohol could be consumed.

Had a visit from my mother and a 'phone call from my daughter & a very pleasing text from my son.

They've hidden all the drugs in the house from me; even the migraine relief ones so quite how that is doing me a favour I'm at a loss to understand.

Feeling very down now that the effects have all worn off - helpless, impotent, lonely. Nothing has changed so another attempt will be made imminently, though the method is yet to be finalised.

Why carry on!?

1 comment:

  1. as the sun rises and the morning is dispelling, I find myself with you, alone, together....what a jokester God is.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it encourages & helps me to improve & tailor the content more appropriately