Wednesday 24 January 2018

Wednesday 24th January 2018 - This dog won't die!



Well, reader. As you can see yesterday didn't go according to plan. Else, there would be no entry today. My 'no resuscitation' instructions were ignored and i was whisked off in an ambulance to A&E.

At what point in the exercise the last blog post appeared I am unclear. I do recall having considerable trouble hitting the fight keyboard key despite trying to concentrate intensely. Somehow I must have thought it readable enough to post despite having been written in some form of hieroglyphics. I have chosen not to remove it as it tells it's own story.

Tired, deflated & dazed today so nothing more to add, except to mention a visit from social services and a first meal in 24 hours,

Perhaps we'll met again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it encourages & helps me to improve & tailor the content more appropriately